Chong Qing Mei Wei Chuan Cai
5406 Walnut Ave #C (at Jeffrey Rd)
Irvine, CA 92604
- Sauted green beans and chicken with broccoli. Stay away from stir fry beef
- Good food, but a ridiculous $39 minimum to use your credit or debit card.
- Amaaaazzzzing!!! Be prepared for a stomache because you WILL overeat. The food is amazing and they give you so much. Get the pan fried noodles!!!
- Cube chicken with dry chili and pork fries rice!! Bombest dishes here!!
- Excellent & authentic Szechuan food cooked by owner/chef Eugene. The boiled fish (hot) is a favorite. Ask Eugene and he will be pleased to indulge you in Szechuan culture. *****
- Get the boiled fish in spicy sauce! So yum!
- Fav Chinese restaurant. Very fresh, authentic, and home-y.
- Must ask for extra spicy! Always ask for what's new & off menu.
- How are you doing ? Thanks for the add if you care to know me just email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- U can ask for less spicy :)
- Come early to avoid wait
- Get the spicy fish and tofu! Beware it is SPICYYY like many other dishes here
- Not sure what the name means but thanks for inviting me