Café, Desserts, Coffee Shop
- The staff I interacted with were obnoxious, at best.
- Staff was incredibly slow and inattentive, but friendly. Hot chocolate is amazing, so are the truffle fries. Guys, don't expect to find an entree you'll love.
- Love the decor and the sweets! Chocolate martini and fondue is great. Unfortunately they don't carry melting chips for fondue at home anymore.
- Longest wait for food ever. Hour and 15min for scrambled eggs. Not worth it!
- SOOOO MUCHHH CHOCOLATE!!! If your a chocolate lover(like me) then this will be HEAVEN!
- Vote for your favorite bakery or sweet shop and see who advances to the next round of Connecticut's Sweet 16!
- Waited 11 years to get my lunch. My whole life went by.
- Everything here is amazing!
- Desserts are great!
- You will get chocolate literally everywhere so wear brown. Also you might poop your pants
- sit at the counter to see them making the chocolate
- Sorry to say, but never coming back. After waiting 40min for a sandwich, seeing them working with chocolate with no gloves on, then seeing a cockroach on the wall, we are done here.
- Great, strong coffee and true chocolate connaisseurs
- Horrible service. Don't even bother sitting down, and still expect an attitude when you order at the register. They'll still get your order wrong.
- they have Really Good Desserts if you love chocolate you will love this place
- Been here many times. Food is absolutely delicious, but service is horrendous nine times out of ten. Expect to wait 20 mins to be noticed, after being seated.
- incredible chocolate and a secret liquor cabinet...
- Staff is rude, brownies sucked they were stale. Expensive, carrot cake was average. Turtles and frogs were good buy costly. World class my ass. Get drunk at a nearby bar1st to eatthere.I won't be back
- SKIP EVERYTHING! Definitely GET the CREPES! any flavor the best