#01-01, 2 Peck Seah St
+65 6225 1317
- Their seafood and leek pajeon is one of the best Ive had in Singapore!
- Authentic korean restaurant down from the korean chef to the manager. Love the bossam with kimchi. Their version comes with raw oysters in the fresh kimchi which gives it an additional rich flavour!
- Stir-fry pork. $25. Pork thick thick slices. Not too spicy. I like it.
- Ginseng chicken soup, boiling hot when served. Soup not bad. Ginseng taste not so strong. However, chicken not nice to chew. I dont like the chicken.
- The seafood soup nice ~ yummy !!
- Try the spicy ramen stew. Great for groups. The rest are pretty typical korean offerings.
- Great lunch sets!
- The lunch set is value for money!
- Good $12 lunch deals. If the owner's crying baby during your only time of rest during a workday doesn't bother you.
- Average Korean food and kinda expensive my totally bill came up to 80+ for 2person
- KBS HD on TV!
- Best cosy feel for korean food!
- One of the best Korean food around.
- For those who dun like to use the heavy metal chopsticks, they have plastic ones too.
- Ginseng chicken soup $25++
- Tea that is served by default to you, cost $1 per pax.