Chi's Chinese Cuisine
Chinese, Dim Sum
- Yes you do have to drive through the Ramada Inn parking lot to get to Chi's but it's worth it.
- The kungpow chicken is amazing! Also, the people who work here will get to know you. Paul is awesome!
- Great place for dimsum in the mornings. The people get to know you there, which is so nice! It's also very beautiful on the inside. They have a koi pond/fountain right in the front.
- Great place to eat! Love the Crab Rangoon.
- If you like your food extra spicy they will make it as spicy as you want!
- Gotta try their combination fried rice.
- Don't get the calamari.
- The wonton soup was excellent. Try it some time. Really good food! I also has the sesame chicken. I wasn't disappointed.
- The dim sum is always delicious. I personally love their custard bun dessert.
- The bar area needs a clean up. Food portion size has greatly reduced.