Chinatown Food Street (牛車水美食街) (Chinatown Food Street)
- Newly renovated Chinatown food street is wider, cleaner, has more stalls offering different foods including Indian food and satays, BBQ chicken and is covered by a massive glass and steel roof
- Ming Fa fishball noodles must try.. Fishball very 'Q'
- Odeon beef noodle is terrible here. Nothing like what it's supposed to be.
- From sumptuous food to sumptuous photos! This place is also good for photowalks. Now grab your camera and take a pic of the lantern, of the wooden food stalls, of this CLEAN Chinatown.
- Food Street Fried Kway Teow is a must try!
- , , . , . , 3 - 10$.
- The chicken rice is dissapointing
- 11:00 PM
- Cool down and enjoy Ah Balling soup. Best to go with the ginger soup!
- Try the fried kuay tiao. Awesome max (:
- One of the best fried kway teow in Singapore. The dim sum at the corner is good too :)
- The Food street ice kacang is one of e best around. Its big and worth e price. Their brown sugar is recommended. Chendol, Red rubbies!
- Satay is pretty good tho sauce was too sweet m thick
- The food street selling BBQ seafood Prawn is not fresh even after they change for me is still the same. Guys try it if u dare
- You can find all kind of food.compare to local hawker centers a little bit expensive due to tourists
- Touristy spot
- The most tasty place in Singapore. If you like Chinese kitchen there you will find heaven. Lot of food, fresh and tasty.
- U can enjoy very good food....enjoy any place of chinese food.
- , , ,
288 South Bridge Road (South Bridge Road / Sago Lane)
Chinatown (Pagoda St / Mosque St / Temple St)
335 Smith St (New Bridge Rd)