Sime Darby Convention Centre
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 60000
+60 3-2089 3788
- Worst service, rude attitude, dare to question customer how come their guy didn't answer phone. Witness the staff didn't pickup call even phone keep ringing. They afraid I take advantage of RM1 change
- waiters looks like blind 1 ~
- Best halal dim sum in town.
- Lunch time!!!!
- Salted Egg Yolk Charcoal Bun forever.
- Good dimsum, many choices to choose. Bring an empty stomach for their buffet dimsum. loh mai kai, kai keok, assorted siew mai, mango .....................
- Some of the dishes are good and some are not. Same with the service. Too much of this restaurant is hit and miss
- Best dimsum in KL!
- Greeted with staff on the phone, nice dim sum & green tea. Pleasant experience overall.
- I honestly did not know what is NOT GOOD here. Like seriously! Worth it!
- Yummy dimsum...the salted egg yolk bun is a must try!
- Service & foods good only if u sit inside the room:)
- Salted egg yolk bamboo charcoal bun not to be missed! In their dum sum menu.
- I was quite reluctant to try this restaurant because of some negative tips. I tried it though and was totally worth it. Good service, nice setting and amazing fine cuisine. Will definitely come back!
- Muslim looking for Chinese cuisine but afraid of the halal status? Look no further for this is the place.
- Szeschuan soup, butter prawns, steamed fish, duck, cant remember all tho.. But have the lotus pancake and durian pancake for dessert too
- Fried sotong with salted egg
- the best dim sum evaa
- One of the best halal Chinese restaurant in town. Won't go wrong
- Good dim sum!!