China Green Dim Sum Restaurant
368 W 46th St (9th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- authentic Sichuan / Xinjiang dishes
- Lamb, Xinjiang food
- I was very skeptical due to the location of this place, but the food spoke for itself. Delicious
- The Wuhan noodle() is different from what I ate in China. Disappointed :( If you are a Chinese, think twice before ordering the pumpkin cake()! That's fried pumpkin, not mixed sticky rice.
- Don't get the pork buns. They were more like pork-stuffed dinner rolls.
- The ginger spinach was creepy, the sesame noodles were icky, and the pork soup dumplings were raw inside. Nope, nope, noooope.
- First time I went in January I thought this was the best Sichuan place in the hood. I went there a in April with some friends and it was a total disaster.