481 South Carolina 72 Bypass
Greenwood, SC 29649
- Food is good, background music is terrible. No one should be forced to listen to Kenny G!
- Best brunch ever! The sweet donuts were amazing and the mushroom chicken was soooo good!
- crappy service. the waitresses did not speak English well at all. good was moderate
- Cheese sticks and sweet and sour chicken tasted stale (2:30pm) as though they were yesterday's leftovers.
- The waitress' try to hurry you out the door. Before you finish eating.
- To go is $4.75 / lb now
- Absolutely agree. I fed both of my children plus myself for the price of one sit-down meal with to-go boxes :) its 3.99/lb to-go.
- much more cost-efficient to get to-go boxes