461 Emerson St (btw University Ave & Lytton Ave)
Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Facebook (a 2011 Most Innovative Company) used to have offices above this restaurant. Employees liked to work in pool chairs on the roof, which was the only place quiet enough to take phone calls.
- $5.50 lunch specials. Plus great pot stickers. Best Chinese in the city. Thank you, bye bye.
- Helpful, friendly staff! Really nice food and good prices! You need to go here.
- The food here is consistently good and the waitress is the sweetest lady ever. Try the short ribs!
- Best Chinese restaurant in Palo Alto!
- Amazing sweet and sour pork
- Walnut prawns!!!
- Be sure to request chilli sauce for the beef noodle soup.
- Great Chinese food. Reasonably priced lunch menu!
- Great dishes in pretty reasonable prices. The Chinese lady is so friendly and knows so well what to recommend to first comers.
- Great prices, food and service. Love the lady that works there.
- Sweetest mama runs the show in this really inexpensive and good little Chinese restaurant.
- We come here once a year, on Christmas. They don't disappoint (but usually we go to Jing Jing).
- Traditional and good priced
- Get the spicy eggplants! They melt in your mouth... :)
- Pay the extra dollar for white meat chicken.
- Crispy beef from specialties is good!
- The beef chow fun is great!