China Boy Noodle Shop
815 6th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
- My source for authentic and fresh rice noodles. Not really a restaurant, but they supply all of the Thai and Chinese places in the area.
- Inspectors closed China Boy citing gross unsanitary conditions and a heavy infestation of vermin. It passed re-inspection and reopened.
- Just a little hole in the wall shop and not the quickest place to grab a bite either, but the chow foon is significantly better than the other authentic downtown spots. In house made noodles FTW.
- Cash only but delicious and hand made noodles
- It might look like there are no vegetarian options, but just ask and they can make a veggie & tofu chow foon.
- Get the beef noodle soup!!! The broth is delicious! Get it to go.
- Little known fact: they supply the rest of the city with the flat rice noodles. Go to the source for your chow foon. You can also buy the noodles for cooking at home.
- Great noodles!
- Pick up some tasty noodles and make stir fry at home. Yum!
- Their rice noodles are amazing
- Happiness is a bowl of perfectly cooked noodles
- Best rice noodles I have ever had. Pork is awesome.
- If you are getting it to go, make sure to ask for a to go cup of Sri racha. Makes it even better!
- Try the beef rice noodle crepe. Make sure you pour soy sauce on them. The hot sauce too if you like it spicy.
- Beef tripe chow fun. Cash only! Legit Chinese food
- this is actually a very well respected noodle factory - that happens to sell - wait for it .... AWESOME noodles ... rice noodle dishes are all rock solid ... xoxo
- Get the pork noodle soup. It's delish!