Chill Bar @ Yellow Green Farmers Market
Hollywood, FL 33021
- Get the shrimp & grits oh and the croissant basket!!
- Enjoy the giant house party atmosphere, an artistic, delicious meal, and a $9 Mimosa bar.
- What a surprise! Excellent excellent excellent menu. The lemonade and mimosas were fantastic! Beware the veggies sold inside are NOT organic.
- Great Restaurant!!!
- TRY THE CHILI MANGO SAKE MARTINI...THE BEST
- Get the chill eggs if you enjoy salmon! So good.
- The peanut noodle salad has gotten me to rethink about the need for meat. It is a must try!
- Great original place. Only open on weekends. Gets busy so make reservations. I recommend the biscuits and gravy with the cheese polenta & apple compote. Yum!
- The stuffed mushrooms are amazing, the French toast is to die for. The gazpacho Roberts is a refreshing drink that goes well with the eggs Benedict. The chef is a genius!
- Get the Napa omelette! So good!!!!
- If you want a good laid back fun time, this is it. The people are gems and the menu is Devine. GET THE POLENTA!!!
- Great food- awesome witchy crew- delicious drinks.
- Very cool place...they grow their own herbs and locally source their ingredients. Excellent food, fun place.
- Be. Sure to explore the drink menu. Great food
- Burbon drink was tastes and the stuffed mushrooms.
- EVERYTHING is delicious here!
- Drinks were good, food very greasy, and very nasty rude hostess/owner. Much better place on the other side of the market