131 6th St (btwn Howard & Mission)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- My favorite pizza in SF. Ask for "Chico's Special".
- Get the Chico's special. Mmmmmm. salami, peperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, suasage and onions
- Good price but needs more taste
- Grab a slice right around midnight. Yesssss.
- Lugar simples, mas com um pedao enorme,delicioso e crocante de pizza.
- Great pizza, they close at 3AM. Great for munchies
- Best pizza of the city. Just kidding
- They know my order every time
- What soaks up a night of drinking better than a colossal slice of sausage pizza?
- Great, affordable pizza. Call your order in because you don't want to be around at the counter for too long in these parts
- Really good pizza. Great for late night eats or last minute dinner delivery.
- very pizza-y! super awesome after a bunch of beers at band practice. beer and pizza = 'murka!
- The best service is givin to loud lounging babel or bobbal creatures
- Very nice, the delivery was very fast, and the pizza was very good.
- Bueno, bonito y barato. Pasta gruesa y muy sabrosa. Por 3,50 la porcion es enorme.
- If I'm getting a pie I ask for extra sauce...its good and tangy, yo. Tasty for West Coast fauxzza.
- Ask for a slice whatever just came out of the oven, or wait until the one in the oven is done.