Chianti Italian Restaurant
1304 Gaskins Rd
Richmond, VA 23238
- Get the fried zucchini.
- Try Rigatoni ala Michaelangelo. Wow!
- Food and service fantastic:)
- Best white pizza in #rva! #rvadine
- Oh my gosh. Rigatoni Michelangelo cannot be beat. And the focaccia bread? I could survive on that alone.
- Try the Pasta!
- Uninspiring pizza.
- Sub, fries and drink $8.50. Jule said steak and cheese was awesome! Italian was on point too.
- Everything tastes fantastic. Had apps, bread & pizzas. All were perfectly made & flavorful. Can't go wrong here.
- Get the tiramisu. You will not be sorry.
- They have the best penne alla vodka...
- Best Italian restaurant in RVA. The Michael Angelo is phenomenal and I highly recommend the tortellini mimosa
- food was blah & service was terrible. will not return
- Cheese sticks were great, chicken parm was terrible. Couldn't even cut the chicken.