$ $ $
6 Payne Ct
Charleston, SC 29403
- This is a must when in charleston. Great atmosphere and amazing food! The menu changes daily.
- Everything. The dishes are simple yet full of flavor
- handwritten French menu with only a few items that changes every day
- Easy the best restaurant I've been to in a while. Tip: order one of each menu item, and ask for suggestions on wine pairing.
- Wonderful cozy atmosphere... delicious food .. menu changes daily. Note they only serve wine
- Not to be missed.
- Beautiful space, great service, soulful food.
- Menu changes daily - check their Instagram. Kickass wine list.
- The staff, new menu everyday
- No choices but that's a good thing if you don't have restrictions
- This southern French restaurant occupies an 1835 house, with a cozy bar and 16 candlelit tables. Dishes may include farro with cucumbers and tomatoes and grouper with caramelized lemon.
- glass of wine or little quick get away. Tucked away from busy King Street restaurants.
- Adorable! Perfect for romantic date nights.