Chez ma cousine
- Terrible service. Also do not order the creme brulee
- Amazing chicken place! Good prices, good service. A must in Geneva
- Roast chicken, order the extra sauce for more fat-goodness. Eat the skin, please! And dunk the fries in ketchup and mayo. Open all week, all day!
- Great place to eat (chicken) with a low budget. Try the deserts!
- The best and cheapest place to get 1/2 roasted chicken, salad and french fries in old town Geneva.
- one of my favorite restaurant in Geneva!!
- Good Roast Chicken, Huge Salad and really Cheap price !!! Don't forget to take the "Chez ma cousine" sauce and a Fondant au chocolat for dessert!
- Nice place with reasonable price. 1/2 chiken and potato as well as fresh salad is 15.4SF. You can choose Fresh air at outside terrace or more cozy seat at the inside.
- The half chicken with potatoes and salad was delicious. Big portions, cozy and authentic atmosphere, good service and reasonably priced.
- Fondant au chocolat for dessert !!!!
- Le poulet est trs bon, les desserts sont dlicieux. J'adore panach et fondant ici!
- Excellent value for money ;)
- The grilled chicken is a classic! Tasty, clean, cheap. A really good place for a bite while walkimg around the old town
- You gotta get the "cousine" sauce. Great for dipping your fries!
- Nice place, good and economic food, service very fast and also very kind! This may not be a typical swiss restaurant but i would recommend it
- The menu is Chicken, potatoes and 3-4 salads. Very well located in the Old City of Geneva and very cosy atmosphere. Just go there with a friend for a nice chicken and beer time out. Not more
- Excellent value for money. 1/2 chicken with fries and salad. Nice place, in the old town.
- The Thai chicken salad is horrible, the Indian one is a little better. But judging from the other tips, just go with the roast chicken I guess.
- try the salade cheve chaud (goat cheese salad)....yummmyyyyyyy
- Roast chicken