$ $ $
1 rue du Mail
Paris, Île-de-France 75002
+33 1 42 60 07 11
- Le pave du Mail is delicious. Order rare as their medium rare is like medium.
- Make reservations because this place is worth you time and your taste buds will love you. Ris de veau all the way! And the lentilles vertes sont manifiques!
- Try the Beef Entrecte
- Traditional french food, good prices
- Cuisine franaise bien grasse
- Very classic French bistrot a bit expensive but good quantities
- One of Julia Childs' favorite bakeries
- Amazing view! The food is also great, but the view is the best, and it's a little expensive, but not that much.
- Good food, nice setup and the friendliest funniest waiter I have encountered in years, his name is Anjelo
- Classic French dining. Expect lots of butter and cream sauce. I had the salmon with cream sauce on boiled potatoes and it was delicious. The serving of bone marrow is outrageous! So good!
- The perfect place for a very French meal.
- Escargot, Sole
- Highly Recommend this wonderfully Parisian Bistro. Great Food, super Service, and awesome Wine List.
- Dinner They open like 7pm most people have reservation we got there early & walk in only theyaccommodate us place is small seating side by side food is good its pretty $$$$.
- Great for classical French cuisine. Everything here is delicious. The recipes have been in the family for generations
- Trs bon bistrot. Trs bonne cuisine franaise. Gourmet et gourmand.
- The dcor and menu are 100 % bourgeois bistro, all the way down to the mirrors and wall seating. Here, Paris truly shines. Yannick Allno raves especially about their veal kidneys.
- A lot of NYers come here. One was a Dee Snider lookalike...and she was a woman!
- toujours avoir le temps
- Je suis majeur, et je fais ce que jai envie de faire avec mon petit corps.