Cherry Valley Deli & Grill
Deli / Bodega, Sandwiches
- Call them fiending at 0530 xmas morning they say "We never close!" Wrangler, Corona, Beast & 100 other sandwiches, all amazing. Seal the deal w/ Loaded Waffle Fries or a Couch (Potatoes, get it?)
- You've got to get the corona with mayo, bbq sauce is too much
- Get a Cowboy Hero with bacon. Think of a BLT with country fried steak. Yes.
- Get the Beast and all will be good. All hail Cherry valley!
- BEST sandwiches! But they need to make somewhere to sit
- Everything here is a 'must'. Just make sure your sandwich has gravy and french fries in it.
- If you grew up in Queens, you know Cherry Valley is your fav late night guilty pleasure!
- FDNY/NYPD/DSNY sandwiches yerrrrrrrrr
- TCS is a must!
- Get the FAT CAT. OMG AMAZING AND A HUGE SANDWICH FULL FOR A WEEK!
- The best place to satisfy your late night hunger for greasy fatty foods. All of the sandwiches are delicious and I never hesitate to get the couch with all of my orders.
- This is the original cherry valley! Not the one in hempstead, long island. The Whitestone locale has been around forever, I've been going since I was a kid. Two words: FAT CAT...or COUCH POTATO
- Best place for sandwiches! Get the beast and you will thank me.
- First timers must get the flagship sandwich: The TCS. Then get the Patriot, Corona, Cheesenip, Mary Jane, Z-Zoo
- Beat the line by calling ahead
- Waffle couch with ranch is where is at!!
- Hasn't been the same since billy bob left. His sweats missing from taste
- Spicy chicken cutlet, provolone, bacon, gravy & lettuce hero. & a chocolate 7 days croissant. & XXX vitamin water. DO IT.
- Don't let the code names throw you off ... Order the Coyote; you'll be happy you did. - CBS New York
- Not a sandwich kind of girl but the Beast is AMAZING!