Cheko's Mexican Restaurant and Bar
- Everyone gets their own bowl of salsa. Double Dip away
- They just added Saturday night karaoke! 8-12, with super cheap beers and margaritas too!
- Overpriced, overcooked, underseasoned
- Get any of the breakfast specials. Can't beat the price for the amount of food.
- Badass chips and salsa and get this....one dollar dos equis pints from 3 to 7 also wi fi. Give this place your business!
- $1 Dos Equis draft everyday from 3-10 pm
- Great Mexican food!
- This place is fantastic! Everything is good and cheap !
- Thus place is fantastic! The chilaquiles are terrific ! The menudo and lengua are very clean and fresh !
- Good place to act the fool! I get loud in here and seek attention
- Big portions, small prices
- I really really loved the Barbacoa tacos, but finding out about the $5 minimum AFTER I'm done eating, and going up to pay was a hassle and annoying and it is completely ridiculous. Not necessary.
- Great service, great food, great prices!
- DosXX draft is usually on special
- Get there early if u want a booth
- Get the Tampiquena. You will not be sorry!
- I don't know what they do to their chicken fajitas, but it's something special. Hooked.
- Very few places west of i35 (south of 183 and north of 290) can you get homemade tortillas. They do not currently offer homemade flour (de harina) but their homemade corn (de maz) tortillas are tasty
- The happy hour is now everyday from 3pm-10pm. $1 2X and Bud light Draft.