19369 Stevens Creek Blvd #100
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Does not take American Express
- The Taiwanese kimchee wasn't bad but $4.50 for a bit of shredded, pickled cabbage seems a bit much
- Thoroughly disappointing. The place feels extremely sterile and the food is not good. The beef in the champion beef shank soup was tough, the noodles were overcooked and the broth was just boring.
- Very robust menu with plenty of vegetarian options.
- Champion beef brisket noodle
- The noodles are great perfect texture and chewiness and the beef noodle broth has just the right amount of heat. The red bean cake is superbly executed and a nice way to end the meal.
- Noodles are chewy but soup is bland.