Chee Kei (池記)
- Highly recommend Set meal C. + + +4HKD) and close the deal with dessert , a little taste of heaven.
- very tasty beef tender noodle and shrimp wonton noodle
- Try the (mango dessert) when mangoes are in season. It's one of the seasonal dishes here
- Go for crab porridge
- Omg! The porridge, scallop in porridge, Porridge( ) crab porridge was ok! Beef noodles was above average if not fabulous. Side dishes are kinda tasty too. Not cheap but worth it; narrow seats
- fried wonton
- michlin star restaurant. set was provided. noodles are good.
- Crab congee and wonton noodle soup
- Noodles. Set menu. Convenience by Times Square. Win
- Yumm!!! Delicious.
- Overrated. The wuntun soup was OK, but nowhere near good enough to justify the line. On par with Tsui Wah
- Dumpling noodle.. Big portion but a lil bit plain. So far so good
- Serves one of the best local good old wonton noodles, with options of Char Cheong, Beef Brisket, or Spicy Dried Shrimps. The Prawn Wonton Soup Noodles, Crab Porridge, Fish Balls and Fried Wonton r
- They offer different set menu. Among all, Set D is the best deal.
- Love the wanton noodles, fried wanton & the crab congee (porridge) served in a bucket.
- Crab porridge is super delicious HKD66! 1 crab for 1 bowl. Congee is good as the wanton mee (hkd48). The mee is wonderful with the chili! This place never dissapoints!
- Best bowl of wonton soup in the city. Bar NONE!