Chateau O'Brien at Northpoint
3238 Railstop Rd
Markham, VA 22643
- The late harvest tannat is worth every penny!
- Definitely try the cellar tasting, including the tannat wines, if you haven't already. The apple wine is light and slightly sweet for those not into the strong reds.
- Great vineyard with amazing views. Grab a bottle and order the cheese plate and soak it all in.
- Very nice, accommodating folk. They were great with taking care of my grandparents, and even brought out special tastings just for our group.
- Outstanding wine, great service. Wonderful to have a winery that truly takes care of their guest... No buses or limos makes for such a better experience ....
- Okay wine. Super slow service. Very snooty staff. Overall not that impressed.
- Babies are NOT allowed. You will be asked to leave.
- Padlock Red!
- There are two tastings--one for red and one for white. The red wines are superior, but recommend checking out both sets!
- Don't ever go here!!! The owner is a prick asshole and he deserves no ones business.
- Terribly rude to our driver. This winery left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Great place to bring a date. Sit by the fireplace and look out over the vineyards.
- Get a mix of the Padlock Red and the Apple Wine.
- Try the Late Harvest for something interesting on the sweeter side. Howard (owner) knows his stuff and is great to talk to. Grab a bottle or two and hangout on the patio!