Chala l Tapas & Bar
ChangLe Road (Fumin Road)
- Not bad!! Would come back for food!!
- Ms o menos el pisco souer
- A nice change..
- The mixed meat paella is not traditional but taste great !
- After studying the food menu I opted for a bottle of wine instead. I was not disappointed.
- Ordered a capuchino to be served after lunch, just finished and asked to change for mocha but, even though is not yet made, cannot be changed. Not the top 10 most flexible service in shanghai I guess.
- I didn't like it cause, as a spanish I expected true tapas menu, instead my "bocadillo de lomo"(hot pork baggete) had the typical chinese pink sauce they put in salads, and used cheap bread.
- Nice atmosphere, good food, recommended for a relaxing evening!
- Here is the hot menu - one half of it
- Good foods!
- Best set lunch. Incredible service. They even offer a water bowl to my pup!
- Too many flies in the dish
- Arroz con pollo criollo is really good, with extra onion salsa even better
- Drinks are bad they dont really have a good biz here on weekend
- Came to this newly open Peruvian tapas&bar for drinks after dinner! Some foreign waitresses there, ordered sambuca and tequila! Not my type tho, had a look at their menu, gonna try food next time!
- Arroz con pollo is a star dish.
- Wifi password : chalabar
- Nice list of tapas and wine. Well priced. Opening at 5 pm