Johor Bahru, Johor
- Cozy little restaurant serving North Indian cuisine. A bit pricey, but apparently the Sultan of Johor and his Princes love the Fish Curry here..
- The address: Jalan Yusof Taha, Johor Bahru. Its the bungalow colourfully added
- First time we eat palak paneer and the kids loved it.
- Very clean and fast service
- Can get a all kind of marvelous briyani over here..enjoy it
- Chicken 65 heaven!!!
- Good south indian food complete with masalas
- The Indian food here is authentic but a little bit pricey.
- Butter chicken masala awesome...country goat briyani awesome..gobi manchurian awesome..food is good!!!price is ok considering the good food and service although it is a little bit on the higher side
- Slow service, waited 30mins despite only 1 table on dinning at that time...price is cheap#curry fish head rm69.90, vege rm16.90
- Tasty food but expensive
- Chicken biryani rice & kheema kebab very delicious
- One of the best indian restaurant. Hands down
- Delicious Food . Nice ambience. Great service . Very satisfying. ..
- Tried the Rotis here, tho lacking of inti, the taste was good. The vegetable curry is also superb.
- Authentic Indian cuisine !! The real thing !!
- Awesome briyani n fish head curry..we love it!
- A bit pricy meal for 2 : )
- A great North Indian food at not so affordable price ; )
- Jeera Pulao rice absolutely delicious! Butter Chic Masala, Brocolli Manchurian, Naan & Country Goat were tasty. Ended the meal with a teh tarik. Fast and friendly service!