206 Hollywood Rd
Sheung Wan, HK
+852 2549 0020
- Have to try the Gai Yung - chicken clipped on a bamboo skewer served with Jhim Jeaw. The sauce is heavenly!
- I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you order here. We had the squid salad, wagyu beef salad, chicken thighs and crab fried rice..all were amazing!! Must try the Thai iced tea too!
- One of the best (albeit a bit pricey) Thai places in town. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu!
- Free salted Thai mango
- Go early! Everyone so yummy, can go back any day for an awesome and satisfying Thai meal. A bit pricy but for central and the vibe it's not so bad. Must Order: salad, gai yung, laap, crab fried rice!
- Loved the omelette - perfectly crispy and savory. They are right when they say their food is very spicy! Perfect for SEAsians!
- Excellent authentic Thai food. Very spicy, but they can make it less so if you ask. Good cocktails and a nice buzzy atmosphere.
- Royal mojito smash, crab fried rice, roast chicken, all the somtam salads. There is nothing here that is short of excellent. If you don't like spicy, don't try and get the chef to make it bland.
- Order the pork neck! And mango slices with spicy sugar for dessert
- Not cheap, but great vibe, cocktails and food.
- Bring 3 friends and get everything to share! Best lunch deal (two dishes and a drink) in Sheung Wan for a tad over 100$
- Best dishes on the menu - go for the grilled pork collar, available on its own (pictured) or in a salad. Amazing, tender & delicious
- Love this place, great authentic Isarn Thai food in a casual setting. Some of the best food I've tasted anywhere. Arguably pricey but I think the portions are fairly generous
- Food is genuine, tasty but fish sauce with chili was very salty, it makes us extremely thirsty after meal. Place is small and price is expensive for its location and place. A lunch for 2 was $670!
- Everything! Especially their grilled salt crusted fish, duck laarb, fried chicken and coconut mochi balls in coconut milk!
- The food is great but the service ruins everything
- The Foodie Forks 2014 outstanding reliable favourites (editor's choice) flavourful, spicy street-style dishes from the north-east isaan region of Thailand, combined with friendly stuff, funky decor
- Drink are refreshing & you can challenge your spicy tolerance with the pork soup. Love the deep fry chicken & curry prawn
- Must order the eggplant salad with jumbo prawn. I feel like in heaven when having this!! So yum!!
- Even if you think you can handle super Thai spicy...watch out!