Chace's Pancake Corral
1606 Bellevue Way SE (at SE 16th St)
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Love having breakfast at The Corral. See if they'll make you a shake and make sure to have the hash browns.
- If you can get a Hash Brown Omelette with Minced Ham, you are golden. Ask for the HBO. Best place in town.
- I love the hash browns here! This is my favorite place for breakfast in the entire country... Seriously! The banana buckwheat pancakes are awesome, the service is great! Highly recommend!
- It's simply the bomb !!! Potato pancakes and hashbrown omelette beats the band !!!
- Hole in the wall old diner. Hashbrown omelet was this pregnant girls dream. Hubs loved his blueberry pancakes. Def not a fancy place but tasty and authentic!
- The most fluffiest pancakes ever! Be prepared for a wait!
- Very delicious, try Egg with cheese, and strawberry pancake
- Pancakes of course!
- The pancakes are delicious! Small and friendly diner with big smiles.
- Lovely neighborhood diner.
- Egg Nicole 8/10..potato pancake was not even close to cousin's potato pancake 4/10
- Awesome biscuits and gravy!
- Chaces Pancake Corral has more than50 years of experience making what may very well be the best Swedish pancakes outside of Scandinavia.
- Get the pancake sampler combo for a little bit of everything.
- Amazing pecan pancakes!
- The pancakes of course
- Big pile of pancakes!
- Corn beef hash, waffles, pancakes
- Hash browns & country bacon!
- Local favorite. Great food, though prices are getting pretty high. Come early or you're bound to be in a long queue.