Cervantes Of Spain
24 North Ave (Alden St)
Cranford, NJ 07016
- Sangria is watered down, the dishes are OK at best and definitely not worth their price (nor are they actual, typical dishes from Spain), and the desserts are bland. Take it from me: I'm from Spain :)
- The best place in union county and best place in new jersey
- $10 pitchers of sangria on thursdays oh yeahhhhh
- Horrible service. Watered down sangria.
- You people do know a lot of places you have to bring your own alcohol to add to sangria so it may not be watered down, you Just might not be doin it right.
- The sangria is not watered down, it's real Sangria! Not the box kind like some cheap people might be used to
- Watered down sangria, bland dishes, rude waiters--avoid!
- The bar is great. Avoid the restaurant.
- Great Spanish food
- The bread and garlic butter are a must! Forget carbs! Tapas are good, sangria is not. Owner is friendly so you'll wanna forgive the lackluster service.
- Had a groupon and they waited until the check was at our table to inform us if they will not accept the coupon on your phone. Made me leave my boyfriend to drive home and print it!
- great sangria! the tapas are also amazing, esp the choirizo!
- Cannot go wrong with sangria, tapas, and paella. This is a hidden gem.
- Friday and Saturday have live music.
- Good food and sangria. Friendly service
- Lovely people & Wonderfull Food!!!!!!! Totally recomended!!!!
- Good food and good service, Nice place to drink sangria!