CENTRO at The Omni Providence
$ $ $
1 W Exchange St (Omni Hotel)
Providence, RI 02903
- try the ribbons home made pasta!
- ribbons pasta dish is delish! melts in your mouth
- Food is ok - not bad but not wonderful.
- Limited but nice selection of beers. Thin pizzas good but sauce tastes a bit hard
- Acceptable entrees. Nice wine menu. Waiters were friendly. The Acoustics were challenging, could not hear my dinner guests.
- Muy rico el salmn
- Frank are server was fabulous. He helped us with what to order and we loved everything. They make the pasta and desserts in house.
- Gaetano the bartender is AMAZING. A true artist. If you're here when he is, you're in for a treat!!
- The bartender Sandra makes the best Cosmo I have ever had!!
- Do yourself a favor, get the ribbons pasta
- Get the specialty pizza w Truffle oil.... To die for!!
- Get the special pizza... To-die-for!!!
- The beef cheeks with pasta ribbons...you must try them
- Frank the server is amazing!!!
- The executive chef was so nice to come out and talk to us about allergies! The meal was fantastic!
- This place is okay, but Flemings (downstairs) is better.
- Incredible menu, service and wine list! Simple and delicious food, friendly and professional staff, wonderful atmosphere.