$ $ $ $
- order the calamari. delicious.
- Try the Fried Calamari - Oh. My. God. Extraordinary. The best calamari I ever have had.
- Order a cocktail...they r awesome.
- Best calamari I've ever had, ginger, chipotle sauce...
- when you walk through the gorgeous garden walkway, ask for a table outdoors. there is no reason to eat inside when it is absolutely pretty outside.
- It's not calamari like "here's some fried squid." It's calamari like "here's some sweet, spicy, crispy ginger deliciousness!"
- Try the halibut in orange lobster sauce if it's in season.
- '04 Javier Cabernet. Very nice.
- Leg of lamb. Get it if they have it. And order a Raspberry Lemon Drop with the Frasier Raspberry Hangar One Vodka.
- Has a great courtyard where you can eat outside but not be in direct sun. Food/cocktails were great, although a little on the pricey side.
- Try the Apple Crisp - No calories at all. In the mint. :-) must try before you die.
- Try the Duck Confit - Perfect. Goes great with the Rocca Syrah we were drinking.
- Awesome, steak special and pork pasta special were off the charts
- Try the flash fried calamari! It's to die for!
- Fantastic place
- Try the Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc with a seafood dish.
- For a fabulous crunch try the Endive and Pear Salad. It's topped with bleu cheese and pecans and will make you go nuts!
- Try the Titus Vineyards Cab Sauv by the glass.
- The duck was absolutely delicious and leg of lamb very good, as well. Live music at Silo's is just around the corner on many nights.