45 Hanover St
Lebanon, NH 03766
- If you meet a girl named Amita, buy her a drink.
- Food is decent, the service at the bar is awful and they always have movies playing (not sports). Don't go to the dancing on weekends bouncers are "fake tough guys"
- Great pizza
- Just ask the 3rd shift nurses at the DHMC ER how many people have been drugged and attacked at this place. The Salt Hill Pub is a much safer place in the mall.
- Find another place to go, this one is dead.
- They've ended at table service and frankly, this place isn't worth it any more. Don't bother. There's better pizza in Lebanon.
- Beer and alcohol