Castillos Mexican Restaurant
5639 Cottle Rd
San Jose, CA 95123
- Another bland mexican food restaurant not the real thing although they did a good job accomodating my special dietary requests,service is kinda bad, the chips and salsa aredecent :/ not coming back.
- Don't get the burrito. It has HUGE BLACK HAIR IN IT! !DON'T EAT HERE. :-X
- Everything is good, don't forget the Micheladas!
- Love the Mariachis!
- Slow service for a lunch hour. Food is good tho. Iced tea is strong just the way I like it :-) Recommend if your not in a hurry.
- best tacos ever.
- Best fajitas ever! Also the chile rellano is to die for.
- The guacamole is the freshest you'll ever taste! :-)
- the chevelas are great!!!