$ $ $ $
- Honey buns are great. Good food & service.
- I love sushi - and the surf and turf roll might honestly be one of my favs...
- Our first time, I thought the food was good and the staff friendly. Loved the Buffalo Shrimp appetizers.
- Food was mid grade at best. I did not have their sushi, however, watched a server leave fresh sushi in the window for over 30 min. Not my idea of fresh. will not be going back. Expected more for $200
- The beer sampler is great, especially if you are having trouble deciding.
- Sushi is good and fresh
- Try the conch burger! It's a baaad (very good) burger!
- The Castaway burger will NOT dissapoint.
- Unassuming fish shack, but great food. Big menu. Solid bar. Patio and music.
- Chicken parm awesome
- Server was obviously new but very sweet. Food was very generous portions but just ok
- 52 beers on tap & $3 breakfasts mimosas
- Try the Spicy Tuna Hot Dog or the Shrimp Rueben.
- Tuna in radish "tacos" are excellent. The wahoo nigiri is also incredible.
- Sushi. The food and drinks are always great.
- Our second time this week before our departure and it was amazing once again! This time had Mahi stuffed w/ shrimp & scallops!
- Mahi stuffed with crab with lobster sauce was amazing! Melissa was an AMAZING server. She went over the top to make us feel comfortable.
- Got the snapper mazatlan!!! BOOM. Taste o the Island winner. Outstanding job castaway, great music too!
- Great food with a large variety of choices. Love the two year sushi roll.
- Lovely spot. Giant menu with lots of adventurous options. Hugely friendly staff.