- Is one of my favorite spots in the twin cities, I come here since 2001 and the service and quality remain the best.
- Try Makhloot, it's the best summer dessert ever!
- Enjoy fresh Middle Eastern food located right across the street from the Days Hotel on University!
- Kashke Bademjaan
- Amazing Persian food, and also an adjacent market that has all kinds of Middle Eastern food, pastries, and ingredients! Very nice staff - family owned
- Their lamb and rice is the greatest ever
- Their rice is cooked perfectly! And they have a homemade buttermilk drink that's delicious. And the rosewater & saffron ice cream is to die for.
- The Kashk e Bademjan is excellent. Stuff it in the pocket/pita bread and enjoy. (Also, all the lamb entrees are pretty good)
- Try the Soltani
- #28 Chelou kabob kobedeh us the best
- Falafel was alright!
- Fantastic restaurant. They don't have a liquor license but you're free to bring your own wine if you'd like.
- The gyro sandwich is excellent.
- Gyros are so flavorful. Rice is amazing. Rosewater lemonade is incredibly refreshing.
- KashkiBademjoon (eggplant dip); chelow kebab changeh (steak kabob); kubideh (ground beef kabob); the Lamb; and the market place.
- Great food, great service. BRAZILIAN MUSIC
- The plates are large, so prepare to share or take home.
- Everything I've tried on the menu is delicious! Stop in the market for baklava. Fantastic!
- Love number 28 and the gyros. The feta is delicious too