- Been coming here since I was a kid. Maria the owner is great always on top of her staff and food is amazing. Only place to find Basque cooking.
- Try the lentil soup when it is soup of the day. It is excellent.
- Been coming here since it opened. Never a bad meal. Owner Gemma is s sweetheart.
- Wonderful food. Almost made me cry with that paella.
- Amazing! This place goes to 11!
- Love love it...it's the best..
- Get the paella!
- Service is excellent and the food is too!
- Surf & Turf was excellent.
- Grilled shrimp and octopus with garlic was great! And say: Yes to the paella! Come off the NJT and enjoy!
- Red sangria e Paella Valenciana so deliciosos! Vale conferir.
- Comida espaola en newark, recomendable
- EVERYTHING! ! No kidding. WONDERFUL Spanish/Basque restaurant where the fare is equally good in the dining room or at the bar. Buen Provecho!
- Fantastic food! Order the garlic shrimp and mussel in spicy tomato source! And kiss your boyfriend lol
- The lot attendant is most helpful in finding just the right parking spot.
- Spanish-Basque cuisine and a favorite of Ariane Daguin, who, as owner of D'Artagnan, is truly the most important foodie in Newark.
- Probably the best Spanish restaurant in the Iron Bound.
- Delicious food, great prizes, excellent service
- Wonderful lunch menu, great service and excellent food