- Every tourist in Tucson should come
- Best meatballs I've ever had.
- Carusos restaurant was opened by Nicasio Caruso Zagona in 1938. It moved to its current location on 4th Ave, a block away, one year later in 1939. It is still owned by his descendants.
- Pasta and service.
- Wondeful gluten free menu. Delicious salad and the chicken parmesana was delicious with a wondefully zesty sauce and generous portions. The gluten free cupcakes are delicious too. Wonderful service.
- Heard about this place my whole life growing up since 1990 here in Tucson and went for my one year anniversary and was EXTREMELY disappointed my chicken Alfredo was cold and took forever but was cold
- Eggplant and chicken in white sauce!
- This is the ONLY place I will actually order the spaghetti and meatballs off the menu. Simply the best.
- If I could live off the garlic bread I would.
- Sit in the patio! It's romantic and there's a statue/fountain of a peeing boy, it's perfect the food is very good and well priced for the taste and amount you receive.
- The best italian food
- Nice atmosphere that sort of reminds me of Disneyland. The chicken Alfredo is amazing. Try it!
- Spaghetti carbonara
- Delicious! Highly recommend!!!!
- Try the pesto!
- Order the antipasto salad, the best in town!
- Lunch is pricey, $8.00 plus for pasta dish. Salad is extra and soda is $3. If you are on a budget, try Magpies!
- Great place! Everything we ordered was delicious, service was top notch!!! Highly recommend.