Carnival World Buffet
$ $ $
3700 W Flamingo Rd (at Rio Hotel & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Best buffet by the strip
- For an extensive buffet that includes more than 300 dishes, this is a must-stop for the indecisive! If you have room for dessert, there are more than 70 pies and cakes to tempt you.
- I got sucked in for $25 because of a picture of creme brulee on the ad..uh yeah, no they don't serve it!! #fail
- The made-to-order teppenyaki station allows you to create your own dish and assures you that your food is going to be fresh and flavorful since its made right in front of you.
- Best idea ever - 50% off for locals monday-thursday...and there's seafood too!!!
- Take the free shuttle from Harrah's to the Rio!
- if u arrive @ 230p during the week, u get lunch price. They turnover the buffet to dinner @ 330p :)
- Get the crab legs for sure
- this is the best buffet in Las Vegas, dont miss the shrimp dumplings and the mongolian grill, there are a LOT of different international dishes, but chinese and japanese food are AMAZEBALLS!
- Same as before; get Addie as your waitress if you can. She still works here. If not, Jermaine is awesome too
- You'll want to plan your exit strategy well in advance. There's a real possibility you won't be able to walk after your meal. But, honestly, walking is over-rated anyway.
- 50% off for locals with id and rewards card.
- Comprarnos un pase de buffet de 24horas para poder utilizar en 6 hoteles diferentes, por 55.00 $ !!! Comida muy rica , abundante, y variada! Lo recomiendo 100%. Mas de 300 platos!!! Espectacular!!!
- The Rio Carnival World Buffet is the best buffet to go to in Vegas.
- Try to get Augie as your waitress; she rox
- Crab legs crab legs crab legs
- Try the tepanyaki... Similar to Mongolian bbq.
- So jealous
- If you have a Total Rewards Diamond or Platinum card, use the VIP entrance!
- Go at off peak times to avoid the lines.