Carmen's Famous Italian Hoagies
51 N 12th St (at Reading Terminal Market)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- while you are waiting check out the picture of obama ordering a philly cheesesteak!
- Beware Phillies fans: Yankee fans make your food, be nice.
- For those who like their hot peppers hot, Reading Terminal stand Carmens Famous Italian Hoagie is the place for an authentic hoagie stuffed with all manner of meats.
- Obama se clav un phillysteak aca! Habia que probarlo!
- Delicioso Cheesesteak!!! Try it!!! To come to Philly and don't eat a Cheesesteak is not completly coming to Philly. Hugs from Brazil.
- The president eats here when Michelle is not around
- Cash only. The cheesesteaks aren't phenomenal, just average. Take a picture of your order card (an actual playing card -- i.e. Queen of Hearts).
- Great cheesesteak sandwiches. Longest line in Reading Terminal for a reason.
- Check out the 100% vegetarian veggie steak.. comes with chicken or beef...?
- Got cheese steak all over your shirt? No problem. Grab a t-shirt, they're only $10 or just get another cheesesteak
- The Franklin
- Do not hesitate it is a nice place to eat one of the more deliciously original philly steak sandwich. In pic the original with peppers!
- Provando o famoso Cheese Steak. Muito boa a combinao, valendo a pena o preo pago. Melhor pedir acompanhado de bacon e pepperoni. O lugar cheio, mas se at o Obama provou, porque no
- I had the original. It was awesome - a great cheesesteak
- The cheesesteak with pepperoni is great
- My first time was a great time, and I look forward to having lunch here again, when I return to Center City.
- Italian cheesesteak is best sandwich I've ever had. Carmen and his team are delightful and kind. Cash only. Worth any wait.
- What a long wait! The kamikaze chicken cheesesteak is hot hot hot.. you should try it!
- Good but not awesome!
- Pretty disappointing cheesesteak... Not worth it