- Love Pasta alla Puttanesca, but they are sometimes short on anchovies!!
- A must try if your in town. A favourite for a Sunday breakfast. Some really delicious eggs, excellent coffee, suger free pastry, very friendly staff & great service!
- Amazing pastries!
- Service slow and disinterested. 15 min wait for a table when the place was half empty seemed a bit odd.
- Service Is slow
- They serve Aperol Spritz!!! <3
- Food was great and device was awesome!
- Food is good, menu is nice... They could work on remembering what you have asked for! Service let it down..
- Don't order whisky, they do not know the difference btwn it and brandy!! Great way to insult Scots customers. Get this sorted, now!!!
- The legend was there!
- Great food but service is slow. Hopefully just teething problems as it has just opened and they were clearly training staff up. Will definitely be going back (maybe in a few weeks though) :)