900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 200 (11th Street)
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- This place rocks the employees are awesome and remember you every time. Leave a nice tip.. Write on the board,
- good coffee
- Wrong to the less chocolate tip. Nothing could be better with less chocolate. :)
- bald guy with glasses is awesome :)
- Parking lot is small.....it's downtown so that is expected. Walk, ride a bike, take the bus........yeah......cars are not the only option!
- Parking is a bitch!
- Conveniently placed on the skyway on the way to/from Target.
- HOT PRESS w/ WHITE CHOCOLATE on a chilly dizzay!!!
- If Matt working make sure to say hi !
- Awesome staff. And you get free refills while you stay! Definitely coming back!
- Lots of eye candy! Makes monday mornings a little easier!
- Try the mocha with a little less chocolate - so much better!
- Jeff and Kelly are baristas extraordinaire.
- Maureen the manager is the best!
- The new space is many times better than the old in the atrium skyway level. In my opinion. Light. Street access. BEN is the best barista in the city.
- These guys are awesome.
- The cold press coffee is the way to go if your stomach doesn't tolerate acidic coffee very well. Goes down smooth and is so concentrated that you'll only need one for the day.
- Friendly staff. Avoid their very berry oatmeal... it has so much crap for it to taste like oatmeal. Kick back with a good book or watch the hot chicks stroll in from the yoga studio next door.
- Michael cracks me up.
- Ask Mike about his shoes!