- They finally take credit cards!
- Ropa vieja and fried plantains
- Go here and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu - everything is delicious: ropa vieja, chicken curry, burrito, yuca, and the list goes on.
- Even if you don't eat meat this place is really good try the spinach burrito and all the sides! The sauces are the shit.
- Please start accepting credit cards, it's the 21st century. Seriously.
- It's cash only so don't forget to hit the ATM beforehand
- Without a doubt, go for the Cuban.
- Everything is good
- Chicken was good. Fries and plantains were good. Dining room didnt seem to be wiped down between customers.
- Saltenas are the best thing here. Don't expect spicy jerk chicken. Very mild
- Jerk pork is amazeballs
- Jerk chicken, curry shrimp, a lee & salt fish
- As expected, not great for vegetarians
- New menu items saltena a and jerk pork plate or wrap really good.
- Bring your own silverware because the plastic forks bend. The flan is to die for! Excellent.
- the yellow sauce is boss!
- The family meal is a great deal, whole chicken and 4 healthy sides all for $20
- Try the Free Range Organic Charcoal Roasted Chicken
- Try the Cuban Sandwich
- Ropa Vieja - on point every single time.