Cara's Irish Pub
Fish & Chips
11 Fourth St
Dover, NH 03820
- Mostly like the dance floor at Cara's upstairs. Best in Dover (though not much competition- I always have a good time). Food is good too.
- Pub salad was less than satisfying. Still felt hungry. Flavorless. Every Thurs. 9p excellent bluegrass.
- Nothing good to say...had dinner...messed up one dinner...coffee was old...waitress couldn't tell us what the Irish cheese cake was made from. Cold corn beef. Won't go back...all set.
- Big screen upstairs is enormous. Great place for the big game.
- Great service. Nice atmosphere. Good prices. Nachos could use a little bit more cheese.