Seafood, American, Bar
- Best crab cake sandwich in low country
- they have an awesome blackened mahi sandwich. YUM!
- The food was amazing! It is a very casual restaurant.It is not that busy.
- Never going back - the front door & the door leading upstairs to rooftop bar - the doors constantly slammed closed during our entire meal. Couldn't enjoy our dinner because of the constant banging.
- They have a large selection of items on their menu. I recommend any of thier Sea Food items . I love thier Shrimp Burger.
- This time was disappointing. Food was undercooked and cold, not good qualities in a menu that is as expensive as this one.
- Everything, especially seafood melt sandwiches
- Best thing to do here is have some cold ones up on the deck. You would expect the food to be better. Why? I don't know... I guess because you're paying for that. Ah. But you're not gonna get that. :(
- The grouper sandwich did not disappoint.
- They don't have a blender so I couldn't get a frozen girlie drink. The fish and chips were excellent. "Carmelized" onions weren't cooked. WTH!
- The upstairs is relaxing, but the water taste funny.
- First time having raw oysters so yummy. And everything else was delicious and fresh too !
- Cool atmosphere but the food is pretty bad. The rotten fish smell in the restaurant is an indicator to how un-fresh the seafood is.
- Amazing seafood. Period.
- The Grouper Melt is soooo good!! Must have!!
- For those times when you just want to grab a brew, head up to their roof deck. Hang out on the corner couches and gaze up at the stars, with a beer in your hand.
- The shrimp poboy is to die for!
- Try the Bull bites blackened! Awesome!
- Food was ok. They would NOT honor the $5 off coupon.
- Kicking camarones shrimp and a couple of beers! The Ideal football snack.