- Best Of Phoenix Winner: Best Eye Candy. If you're in the mood for some eclectic art while you grub, this is the place to be!
- Don't know what Bill does but there are always the best looking women working there
- The buffalo chicken and the eight inch Italian combo or a really good deal two sandwiches for 8:38 can't beat that anywhere
- Great selection of sandwiches to choose from, at great prices, and tons of funny bumper stickers to look at while you wait for your order. I won't lie - the ladies who work there are adorable.
- I had the club. I phoned in the order and they made it exactly as I asked. Not just thrown together like some places. Great portion to price. I'll be going back and trying more things
- Best sandwich value in AZ!!! You can get a full meal for $6!!! Great subs!!!
- A mash-up of a sub shop and a pop culture museum, this fun little neighborhood eatery has been a favorite with Phoenix locals for more than 30 years.
- I love this place, best subs in town!
- The Chipotle Chicken sandwich is life-changingly good.
- Turkey Bacon Avacado wrap! I'm addicted to these. I eat here at least twice per week for lunch.
- Order the double special for $2.39! it's the best plus add a drink to it too for only 70 more!!
- Best subs...inthewholeworld!!!!
- Get their Italian dressing on your sub, good ish
- It is very hard to choose any one item because all of the sandwiches are freshly made with all fresh ingredients; who wouldn't want all of that when it comes to their sub sandwiches?
- Apparently a very right wing owner who seems to hate the current POTUS.
- BBQ chicken on wheat with a side of potato salad and jalapeo chips and an iced tea (or beer if I bring it home). Oh my goodness. This is such a cool little place, I tell everyone to go here!
- Leave a tip
- You have to get the Italian dressing!!! it makes each sub that much better!!!
- Turkey, bacon, and avocado wrap plus a medium drink for $5
- I like the beef and bird on sourdough. Cheddar lettuce tomato onion jalapeno and Italian dressing. Awesome!!!