Cape Pier Chowder House
$ $ $
79 Pier Road
Cape Porpoise Harbor, ME 04046
- Great food and they love pets! The waitress brought our dog water and milk bones while we ate. What a view!
- Had some great steamers and a really nice lobster roll sitting out on their patio. They even had a couple nice beers on tap. Go here on a nice day and enjoy.
- Good things come to those who wait. In the form of excellent Chowdah and lobstah rolls.
- Lobster Rolls and Fried Shrimp are my personal favorites
- Eat your lobster on the pier at sunset.
- Nice roadside seafood place with easy parking. Onion rings are great, light and crispy. Plenty of outside seating on seaside deck.
- As someone who doesn't eat lobster (the most popular order here) they do have a solid fish and chips with great views of the water.
- Fried shrimp and fried clams are great. Serves beer.
- Good food with a good view
- Pretty friendly and clean! Eat indoors or out on the pier. Lovely view and great food!
- Decent size, good amount of meat, perfect bun
- Best clam strips I've had in a long time.
- Worst service ever. It took 15 minutes to serve 2 people in front of us and then the woman at the register acted like we disrupted her day. Horrible