14970 Captiva Drive
- The best thing on the menu is queso. Be warned they do run out of it. Ask before you wait if they are out
- Don't order a pitcher of margs. They're not very good. You won't want more than one.
- That's a lot of cash on the walls!
- Great guac and margaritas
- Grilled shrimp tacos are wonderful. Margaritas not so much - more like a mango slushy. :-(
- Pretty Legi place.
- Best homemade salsa!!
- Great fajitas, and they have wifi!
- If you get the chance, leave a dollar bill on the wall.
- Fajitas are excellent.
- Delicious and great staff! Kids/adults live the atmosphere
- Perfect place to grab an appetizer and some coronas
- Their Margaritas are terrible. Save your money and get something else. Queso dip was amazing. I followed suite on listening to others tips. I also got a chimichanga pork burrito and it was amazing
- Don't order the tamales. Boring & dry.
- My dad and I shared the shrimp fajitas last week and both got food poisoning. The rest of our family got other dishes and were OK. Bad food poisoning though...Beware.
- Great sangria and salsa(both made in house.) amazing Tomales and the tacos were great. Rice and beans could use more flavor but great meal and experience. A+
- Quesadillas very greasy. ): Fun atmosphere, although very crowded. Kids meals sized for very small children only, so order appropriately for bigger ones! Service great. Tacos watery-greasy too. Food=C
- Good tunes, good shade, good salsa!
- Ask for the habanero hot sauce. Fire hot. Carnitas are good.
- Try the guacamole!