- Brisket sandwich was really flavoursome. Just the right size portion too
- Cocktails, oysters, bread
- Chargrilled oysters, ceviche and roasted broccoli.
- The play here is to order several dishes and share. No matter what, try the roasted broccoli.
- The food is amazing, the cocktails are wonderful and the atmosphere is fabulous. Love this place. Great service too.
- The squid was outstanding! But the pork belly and the leak was off the charts. Definitely come with an open mind and pallet.
- Food is excellent, great way to have dinner is to grab a few apps, few mids and mains and share with the group - so many things on the menu are great - mixologists do fantastic drinks
- Fish sandwich was really good
- Brisket sandwich and the crudo
- Amazing menu amazing drinks! Order family style
- All of the things
- If you are a foodie! Love to try something different, different tastes, textures and flavors. Dinner and Brunch are my top for here
- Food, cocktails & Service...
- Smores smores smores
- Great food, excellent drinks (don't pass up a seat at the bar) Excellent Service - gets busy - parking limited
- love their chicken liver pt!
- Dare I say it has a "campy" atmosphere to go along with it's delicious cusine. I really enjoyed the pork chop dinner and my son loved the steak. $$$ prices, but worth it.
- Went to Campfire last night for the 1st time. We loved it! From the great fresh cocktails to (yes!) the broccoli and wonderful entrees, everything was excellent! We will definitely go back soon!
- No exaggeration: this place has the best broccoli that I've ever eaten. Also, if you like tequila ask for the horchata cocktail.
- Have you ever ordered Omakase at a Sushi Restaurant? So good. Well Campfire has their own spin on the concept, Campfire Feast. Lots of off menu items (new dishes they made just for you)...