Cajun / Creole
5816 NW 63rd St (at MacArthur)
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
- Great food!!! Loved the chicken, seafood soup, and sides. The catfish was great. People who worked their were so nice. Especially the owners!!! You must go check it out!!
- If you're wanting cajun food during their brunch on the weekends, don't go before 11. Only breakfast until then.
- If their lemons were any fresher, you'd slap 'em!
- Ahhhhh! The best food!!! Catfish soo good, I'm gonna line my pants with plastic.
- Their buffet is phenomenal! A great variety. They also bring you a fresh basket of fried catfish pieces and beignets to your table. Don't forget the bread pudding at the end of the buffet!
- The food is always good
- Missed Mudbug Madness in Shreveport so we came here to get our fix. Great homemade touffe.
- They Have crawfish.
- Make sure to have a great big salad and the catfish is the bomb!!!
- If you haven't already, you should. I bet you come back...
- The fried chicken is a must! Everything here is awesome. Great service too.
- Everything was AMAZING! I'd never seen so much wonderful food on one bar! Bring an extra stomach!
- Scrumptious food! Great chowder and bread pudding!
- Love the fried catfish strips they bring fresh to the table. Sweet, salty and served with a honey mustard sauce.. For desert, the bread pudding and sauce!
- Catfish, everything
- Good stuff here, and the lagniappe will fill you up too
- You can't go wrong with anything you choose and the humongous beverage cups are unreal!
- The best Cajun food I've ever eaten. Everyone there is so friendly and welcoming. It's like going to grandma's house for Sunday dinner.
- Catfish, frog legs, etude and bread pudding.:-)