The Cajun Crawfish
Cajun / Creole
6951 Martin Luther King Jr Way S Ste 103
Seattle, WA 98118
- It's amazing that I am able to find a similar culinary taste as The Boiling Crab from California in Seattle. To be honest, the prawns, crab, mussels are way fresher in the Pacific Northwest.
- Whole boom bang sauce and order banh mi (Vietnamese bread) to dip it in the sauce. Prawns, clams, and crawfish is the way to go. Don't forget the sweet potato fries with mayo amd ketchup on the side.
- Order the whole boom bang sauce! The best!!!!!
- this spot is the best crawfish in town!
- Always good crawfish & gulf shrimp, add the corn and sausage. Love the bread for dipping into the sauce.
- How could you go wrong with pounds of shrimp! Finger licking good
- Crayfish is the best I have found
- whole boombang is the best of all worlds
- How was it,you ask????? Fcking amazing.... BUT, beware of the crazy spicy... I am no coward to spicy foods, and crazy spicy was very very hot!!! But had great flavor.... Can't wait to go back
- Grubbin food and the Beautiful Kim serves it up with a smile and even gives lessons on how to throw down! Definite Go To Spot!
- Skip the cajun sauce go for the combo sauce