Coffee Shop, Café
302 Davie St (at Mainland St)
- Mmm some damn good americano mistos. Skip the breakfast wraps tho.
- Location feels crowded with only a few customers. Croissants are tasty but overpriced. The cappuccinos are consistently good though.
- The lemon ricotta muffins are really good!
- Latte are perfect
- Americano Misto
- Amazing coffee!
- The artigiano cuppacino is the best
- The Spanish Latte is delicious!
- Try the Spanish latte. They use condensed milk so it has a nice rich sweetness to it without overpowering the coffee like how chocolate in a mocha can.
- Come for the coffee and hot baristas! PS call me.
- Try there stunning expresso!
- Caffe Artigiano has the best mochas!
- Don't get a pastry. You'll regret it. Stale.
- Buy or load their gift card with value of $25 or more, receive one complimentary beverage of your choice.
- My croissant isn't worth the cost the coffee is great