385 Broome St (at Mulberry St)
New York, NY 10013
- Tiramisu and Cappucino! Delicious!
- Be sure to order the tiramisu. Wow! Where shall I start? It tastes better than what anyone has ever described tiramisu. It's made with the best possible recipes for sweet cream and lady fingers...
- The canolis are the best in the city!
- excellent amaretti cookies!
- Rainbow cookies are the best and buy a flower from the sad lady who usually walk in!
- the staff is super rude but the pastries are pretty good.
- Italian pastries and coffee aren't great here but the Little Italy atmosphere is top-notch.
- The cannoli was NOT good.
- Ask for the table outside the Tristan Eaton mural of Audrey Hepburn. Great photo opp and people watching.
- Don't get cappuccino. It is terrible. Roma capitale!
- Get the regular cannoli rather than the chocolate.
- the cannoli's were fabulous such a darling atmosphere and super friendly staff
- Established 1891. A Little Italy institution. Long counters, wood cabinets, a green pressed-tin ceiling, and inch-wide black and white hexagonal floor tiles with an array of classic Italian pastries.
- Have the double espresso and the new York cheesecake. Delicious
- No lemon ice until june
- say you're friends with vinny
- Cannoli. Decor. Tiramisu. Pastries. Hot chocolate.
- Cheese cake
- Good Italian expresso and cheese cake, confortable to have a rest in busy Little Italy. Take care of the service: they were rude. Is there a reason to be that way with a client?
- Cannoli delicia em #littleitaly (US$ 4.95)