Café, Coffee Shop
574 Granville St. (at Dunsmuir St.)
Vancouver, BC V6C 1X6
- Watch them pour and make pretty designs on your cappuccino.
- best coffee in vancouver
- Spanish lattes are a must try.
- I tried the ricotta lemon muffin and it was great. A big chunk of ricotta cheese in the middle of my muffin. Nomnom
- The best coffee in Vancouver! Love it.
- agree with Michael. pretend to be Italian and order straight expresso
- Very good coffee and breakfast with good service.
- Great coffee.
- Spanish Coffee is delicious (latte with condensed milk).
- The salmon panino was the best salmon sandwich I have ever had!
- Try Spanish latte, not too sweet, which is good.
- Great coffee in general.
- Great service, and they have a Clover coffee machine.
- Great taste!
- Bad, very bad, terrible service. I am disappointed.
- Make sure to come in while Lucas is working. He's the best!
- Bestest coffeeshop in Vancouver!
- Iced Mocha. Always.
- Their coffee is more expensive than their competitors, but it's worth it. They have a friendly staff also.
- The banana bread is to die for. Indulge and give it a try!